Bylaws-Institute of Archaeological Seminaries Beit Guvrin Ltd.
Below are archaeological seminars
We are pleased that you have chosen to purchase tickets on the website of archaeological seminars on the Internet
We will ask you to carefully read the instructions contained below as they will be applied unreservedly to any use you make of the site.
If you do not agree to them, in whole or in part, please refrain from taking action and use. Pay attention to the execution of actions and use attests to, and constitutes, your consent and approval to all the provisions of these Regulations.
- All that is stated in these regulations in the masculine language means that it is also in the implicitly female language, and all that is stated in the plural, the intention is even in the singular language and vice versa.
- Archaeological seminars reserve the right to update these regulations from time to time, and the binding wording will be the one published and updated on the website.
- Tickets can be ordered for any of the products listed on the archaeological seminar site.
- Payment for the purchase of tickets is made by credit card.
- For the purpose of placing the order you will be asked to choose the product, the date of activity and the amount of tickets you are interested in.
- At the time of booking, you will be asked for personal details including the name, telephone, e-mail address, your credit card details (where you are lawfully raised to make such purchases) and details regarding the reservation. It is clarified that the details, to the extent provided by you, must be correct and accurate and that providing false information is a violation of the law.
- According to the provisions of the law, you are not obligated to provide these details and their delivery is at your discretion, however, without providing such details, it will not be possible for you to order and purchase the tickets through the website.
- It is clarified that the approval of the transaction by the credit card company, which issued the credit card whose details were filled out as stated above, definitively, constitutes a prerequisite and necessary threshold condition for receiving your offer to make the transaction and purchase the tickets. The transaction has been approved by the credit card company, you will receive an on-screen booking confirmation and your credit card will be charged accordingly at the full cost of the reservation.
- If no confirmation has been received by tacts or email, you have a duty to call customer service according to the details listed below to verify whether your order has been received.
- On the day and time you purchased the tickets, you are obligated to report together with the card you received, by phone or printed and display it on the website.
- Notwithstanding all of the foregoing and even if the order has been approved, archaeological seminars reserve the right to change the dates of activity. In such a case, you may choose between operating at an alternative date or receiving the refund of the payment you made for the purchase. You will not be entitled to any other compensation for this.
- Cancellations by you :
- Cancellations will be possible in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981(hereinafter: the "Consumer Protection Law")." Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, please note that services under these regulations cannot be canceled and the date of the event applies within seven working days of the date of the transaction being made.
- A request to cancel the transaction, subject to the foregoing, must be directed in writing by e-mail to the following address Office@digforaday.com , cancellation shall be valid only after receiving notice in this matter, in writing, by customer service.
- If you may cancel the transaction in accordance with the foregoing, archaeological seminars may charge insurance premiums of 5% of the transaction amount or NIS 100, according to the lower one.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, changes in the date of activity will be possible in accordance with our discretion and on a vacant basis only. (It is clarified that a change constitutes a cancellation for the foregoing purpose and the creation of a new transaction.)
- Confidentiality :
- The personal information you are provided at the time of booking will be stored in our databases. We reserve our right to collect information about you when using the Website, including your shopping habits, purchases you have made, the pages you have viewed, the payment methods used by you and any other information.
- We will do our best with the means at our disposal to maintain the confidentiality of your details and prevent them from reaching third parties unrelated to us and/or the transaction. However, since this is an online operation, we cannot guarantee absolute protection against intrusion or disclosure of the stored information. If, despite the aforementioned security measures, a third party is able to infiltrate or misuse information about you, you will have no complaint, claim or demand in any way and will not bear any responsibility for it.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, we will be entitled to provide such information regarding you in the following cases:
- For the purpose of implementing the transaction and in the event of any dispute we have built.
- You violated your obligations as stated in these Regulations and/or you have committed an act that is unlawful under any law.
- By order of authority.
- Providing statistics and others to third parties, provided that the data does not identify you personally.
- Instructions for behavior on the ground:
- The experiences of visiting the Tel Marsha excavation site in Beit Guvrin National Park include, among other things: walking in an open area with hidden pits and caves. Follow only the marked paths and be accompanied by a certified company guide.
- As part of the general activity, activities are carried out in a crawling cave that includes, among other things, crawling, crouching, descending slopes and walking in dark and enclosed spaces. A customer who suffers from any health problems that may cause any problems in performing this activity, is asked to notify the guide in advance. In any case, the customer's decision to carry out this activity will be his alone and his responsibility for all that that implies.
- Without derogating from the generality of the aforementioned, visitors must make sure to use the equipment they receive for the purpose of carrying out the activity, in accordance with the guidelines of the guide only.
- Entry is only allowed from the age of 5 and up.
- Entry with weapons is not allowed.
- It is mandatory to report to the meeting point that appears in the booking confirmation. In case of delay we cannot guarantee a place and you will not be entitled to any refund or compensation.
- General instructions:
- Archaeological seminars and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable and will not bear any indirect, consequential or special damage caused to you or to a third party, as a result, direct or indirect, from the use or purchase through the Internet site– whatever the cause of the claim, whatever the responsibility of archaeological seminaries in any case and on the basis of any legal grounds will be limited to the refund of their money paid for the tickets.
- You are aware that we are making every effort to maintain the integrity of the website. However, we do not guarantee that the service on the site will not be interrupted, will be provided as usual without interruptions, malfunctions or malfunctions - including hardware malfunctions in the software or communication lines and we and / or anyone on our behalf will not be responsible in any way for malfunctions and / or disruptions of any kind or source.
- The full copyright and intellectual property embodied in the Site of the Internet (including its design and operation) and all the content and components contained therein, in whole or in part, are and will remain at any time of archaeological seminars. It is forbidden to copy, distribute, publicly display or give to a third party any part of them and make any use of them without obtaining the consent of archaeological seminars, in advance and in writing.
- We do our best to prevent malfunctions in the areas of activity on its various components. In the event of a malfunction of any kind that will not allow the activity to take place, our responsibility will be limited to granting a ticket to an alternative date and/or refunding the price of the ticket paid and not for any compensation and/or other indemnification, and we will have no additional responsibility.
- There are no multiplication of discounts and promotions.
- There has been a quill error in the description of any matter, this will not require the Institute for Archaeological Seminaries Beit Guvrin/or anyone on its behalf.
- These regulations and the use of the Website shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Israel. The sole jurisdiction for anything and matters arising out of this Regulations and/or the use of the Website is in the courts with the relevant authority in Tel Aviv - Jaffa.
Contact information and customer service:
Telephone Office- Sunday-Thursday from 10:00 to 17:00